affordablebusinesswriting.com (“the Site”) is provided by ONE Freelance Limited, a company registered under the laws of England and Wales with company number 6547172 (the “company”, “we”, “us” or “our”). Our registered address is at 37 Warren Street, London, W1T 6AD, England.
5. It is your obligation to read these Terms before using the Site. By accessing and using the Site, you agree to these Terms and to be legally bound by these Terms as amended from time to time. If you do not want to agree to these Terms or do not accept any of these Terms, then please refrain from using the Site and do not access this Site.
6. We may modify the existing Terms or add additional ones to any element of these Terms from time to time. We may introduce changes to these Terms at any time without giving you notice. Any changes to these Terms will be posted to the Site. All users should check the Site periodically to take note of any changes. By continuing to use the Site you agree to all the changes we make to these Terms.
7. Use of the Site includes accessing and browsing the Site
8. We reserve the right to change the way the Site works, to withdraw any features of the Site and modify the Services from time to time without giving notice to you.
9. To use the Site you must be legally able to enter into a contract in the jurisdiction in which you reside.
10. You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access the Site through your Internet connection are aware of these Terms, and that they comply with them.
11. You may access the Site solely for your own personal, non-commercial use.
12. You must not use any part of the Site for any illegal purpose. In particular, you may not use the Site for any of the following purposes:
13. If you breach any of the provisions of these Terms, you will be responsible for any losses and costs resulting from your breach.
14. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Site if you breach any of these Terms.
15. If we reasonably suspect your use of the Site is affecting the lawful operation of the Site or may adversely affect other customers, we may suspend your access to the Site at any time while we investigate the position.
16. If necessary, we may at any time suspend access to the Site, or close it indefinitely. We will not be liable if for any reason the Site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
17. All contents of the Site is protected by copyright and is owned by or licensed to us and/or our suppliers, contractors, affiliates and partners. All rights reserved. You agree to comply with all copyright notices, trademark rules, information, and restrictions contained in any content you can find on the Site.
18. No intellectual property right the Site (or any part thereof) is intended to, and it shall not be deemed to, transfer to any person who accesses the Site.
19. Except as expressly permitted by these Terms or as otherwise agreed with us, you may not copy, disseminate, or download any content of the Site.
20. The Site is provided as it currently is and we do not guarantee that the Site will meet your expectations or requirements. If your computer equipment does not support relevant technology, including encryption, you may not be able to access the Site.
21. The Site is accessed via the World Wide Web, which is independent of us. Your use of the World Wide Web is solely at your own risk and subject to all applicable national and international laws and regulations. We do not represent that the Site is appropriate or available for use in any jurisdiction other than the United Kingdom.
23. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage arising as a result of any modifications we may make to the Site.
24. We will not have any liability to you or any other person, whether arising out of or in connection with the Services including but not limited to
25. We will not have any liability to you or any other person, whether arising out of or in connection with your use of the Site, or your inability to use the Site, or for any other reason including, without limitation, for:
26. Nothing contained in these Terms is intended to limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury arising from negligence, or for fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability which may not be limited or excluded by law, or intended to affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
27. You may not transfer any of your rights under these Terms to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these Terms to another business where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
28. If you breach these Terms and we choose to ignore this, we will still be entitled to rely on our rights and remedies at a later date or in any other situation where you breach these Terms.
29. Unless otherwise stated in these Terms, all notices from you to us must be in writing and sent to our contact address given in the Contact Us section on the Site.
30. All notices from us to you will be displayed on the Site from time to time.
32. These Terms are governed by the law of England and Wales, and you and we agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts
33. If you access the Site from a location outside the United Kingdom, you are responsible for complying with local laws to the extent that they apply.
34. If you require further information about the Site, please contact us by email or using a contact form in the Contact Us section on the Site.
Last updated: 04/20/2016